- Shin, G-H. (2016, September). Korean secondary interlanguage learners’ acquisition and use of English datives centred upon cognitive endeavour. Poster presented at the 35th Second Language Research Forum, Columbia University.
- Shin, G-H. (2016, June). Korean secondary interlanguage learner development of English argument structure constructions. Paper presented at 2016 Constructionist Approaches to Language Pedagogy 2, University of Basel.
- Shin, G-H., & Kim, H. (2016, March). The contribution of verbs and conceptual representations to grammatical function assignment in Korean sentence processing. Poster presented at the 29th Annual CUNY Conference on Human Sentence Processing, University of Florida.
- Shin, G-H. (2012, August). On the effectiveness of argument structure constructions and basic verbs on adult Korean learners of English. Paper presented at 7th International Conference on Construction Grammar, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies.
- Shin, G-H., & Jun, M-Y. (2012, August). The grammatical and lexical patterning of MAKE in Korean adult learners of English. Paper presented at 2012 KEES International Conference, Korea National University of Education.
- Shin, G-H. (2011, January). On the matter of input frequency in Korean primary English education: Basic verbs and argument structure constructions in English textbooks. Paper presented at 2011 KAPEE International Conference, Korea National University of Education.
- Shin, G-H., Lee, Y-R., Kim, S-J., Lee, J-S., & Lee, J-W. (2008, December). Analysis, evaluation, and re-creation of the ‘English Conversation’ textbooks in Korea. Poster presented at 2008 ALAK International Conference, Seoul National University.